SOLD SOLD SOLD Estate Auction Oglethorpe County
50 Guns! No Early Sales or Lookers. No guns on premises until day of sale. See Special Terms & Conditions for Guns! See Photo Gallery. See directions as GPS may not get you there. See Gun List at Detail. Preview 9am day of Auction.
Featuring 2000 Chevy Dually 107,000 miles, 1993 Z71 Stepside, 2006 Dodge Hemi Ram 1500, 94 Harley Fat Boy! John Deere Zero Turn, Snapon tools and lots more!
Furniture, wood burning stove, collectibles, antique farm implements, trailer, tractor, harrow, pressure washers, roto tillers, Honda Rancher, Harley m/cycle, refigerator, rifles, pistols, mowers, hand tools, power tools and lots lots lots more!
273. Marlin 1894 44mag
274. Ruger M77 30-06
275. Savage 12ga.
276. Winchester 37 12ga
277. Savage 62 22lr
278. COLT PYTHON 6" Stainless with orig box & docs. 357mag.
0301. H & R topper mod 48 16 ga
0302. H & R mod 402 .410
0303. Tristar 12 ga
0304. Mil. Rifle
0305. I.A.C Billerica 12 ga 1893/97
0306. Ithaca mod. 37 12 ga
0307. Sears mod. 101.10041 12 ga
0308. H & R topper 88 20 ga
0309. Savage mod. 775a 12 ga
0310. Westernfield 12 ga.
0311. Remington 1917 30/30
0312. Winchester mod. 1200 20 ga
0313. Mossberg 500a 12 ga.
0314. Kel tec pf9 9mm
0315. Eaa witness .40
0316. Star firestar 9mm
0317. Norinco 54-1 9mm
0318. Astra a-100 .40
0319. Taurus pt-111 9mm
0320. Charter arms mod 73270
0321. Taurus tracker 44 mag
0322. Sarsilmaz hancer 2000 9mm
0323. Taurus pt745c .45
0324. Taurus revolver .357 mag.
0325. Llama micromax .380
0326. Eaa witness 45acp
0327. Taurus revolver 44spl
0328. Taurus revolver .357 mag
0329. Taurus tracker 44 mag
0330. Fn fnp9 9 mm
0331. Taurus pt738 .380
0332. Rossi revolver 357 mag
0333. Taurus revolver 357 mag
0334. Cz m82 9mm
0335. Kel tec pf9 9mm
0336. Taurus revolver 32 H & R mag
0337. Llama mini max 45 acp
0338. Astra a75 .45 acp
0339. Star Firestar 9mm
Terms and Conditions of Personal Property Auction. See below for additional Terms & Conditions for Guns!
The personal property in this auction will be offered by Auctioneer, and will be governed by the Terms and Conditions listed herein:
- You must register to bid. You are required to present a valid photo ID, verify your address and provide a telephone number and/or an email address.
- Prior to removal of purchases payment must be made in cash, personal or business check with valid photo ID (no out of state checks!) and all major credit cards. Buyer shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Dealers must produce a sale tax certificate and fill out the proper sales tax exemption forms. A Buyer’s Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid with a 3% discount for cash and/or good check. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided him/her with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer has or has not inspected the item(s) at his/her own discretion. Payment can be made during the sale or within 30 minutes after the Auction ends.
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS”, WHERE IS”. Goods auctioned are often of some age. All pieces are sold as “attributed to" and Seller, Auctioneer and agents of either make NO guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property or correctness of any catalogues or other descriptions of authenticity of authorship, attribution, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, source, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine condition, size and whether or not it has been repaired or restored and no refunds or credits shall be issued.
- The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of dispute between two bidders, the Auctioneer may reopen the bidding between the two highest bidders only, until property is sold.
- All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced and posted by the Auctioneer.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the auction. Auctioneer may reject a nominal or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the auction.
- Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the auction premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend indemnity and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
- If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resale the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, including commissions, taxes and premiums.
- Buyer hereby agrees to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless all of the persons or entities mentioned who might otherwise be liable to it or its successors or assigns for damages.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Guns:
All guns sold today will be available for pickup at Sporting Arms, Inc. 159 Parkview Road, Winterville Ga 30683 706 742-7971, beginning at 2pm day of auction. Business hours are 10am till 7PM Monday –Friday. Sporting Arms will ship your gun(s) to FFL dealer of your choice for a fee of $25.00 per gun. Dealer must fax copy of their FFL license to Sporting Arms at 706-742-8144. All arrangements for shipment includnig shipping fees, must be made by buyer by contacting Sporting Arms at 706 742-7971. Any gun not picked up within 10 days of Auction date will be considered abandoned and will revert back to the seller, with no refund to the buyer. You must pay for your gun purchases in full at the auction, at which time you will receive a PAID INVOICE to claim your gun(s) at Sporting Arms, Inc. At time of pickup, the Buyer will be required to complete the necessary transfer paperwork and pay a fee of $10 per gun to Sporting Arms, Inc. for their services. Only the person whose name is on the PAID INVOICE will be allowed to pick up a gun(s). NO EXCEPTIONS.